segunda-feira, 5 de novembro de 2007

Sometimes i just feel like we're living in a prozac nation...



"How can i escape from the demons in my head?"

"What i want is for someone to understand, but they don't really. And that makes the platitudes harder to bear."

" I didn't fit in with most kids at schools. They thought I was strange, so they made me feel like a stranger."

"Boys never used to notice me before. I wasn't even on their list of alternatives."

"I'm just really fucked up.
I'm like a defective model and you don't know that until you've been around me a while. Some days i wake up and i feel so flat-out, fucked, that i'll do anything to feel diferent."





"The same way i went down i came back up gradually and then suddenly."



.

E é por isso que eu digo e repito que essa mulher é uma outra Érika perdida por aí!
Como podemos pensar tão parecido? Gosh!

2 comentários:

Lorenna disse...

Acho que todo adolescente não-comum pensa assim.
(o que é bem comum entre os não-comuns) hehe
Eu mesma já fiz um post com frases dela (mas nenhuma dessas que tu postou).
Agora vê se acorda,hunny, que tow com fome!
x)

Anônimo disse...

de quem são essas fraseS?
da menina da foto?
quem é a menina da foto?

XD

tu quem faz a comida de lorenna, é? ahuhuahua :*